2. "One day, theologians will be altogether astonished that it took us so long to see so little" ~ @justnickdon"
3. "Our gravest sorrows are often the sorrows everyone can guess yet cannot fathom the depth thereof. Christ died for those sorrows" ~ @EvanWelcher
4. "Everyone who honors and serves the human government...more than the Divine government...serves the creature more than the Creator" ~ @_MalcolmK_
5. All of us have blind spots in our theology. As they say...the best of men are men at best.
6. David never said restore my salvation. He said, restore the joy of my salvation. We all go through dark times but God promised to hold us fast.
7. "Preachers, point away from the messenger to the message. We are not the reason the gospel works. The gospel is the reason the gospel works" ~ @tomdelasa
8. Most of us have no idea how to grieve with those suffering from illness or loss. Think of Jesus with Mary and Martha. Jesus wept.
9. "If you can't explain something simply, then you don't understand it well enough" ~ Albert Einstein via @REALjdowney
10. Morality has never changed. Public opinion is what changes over time. Majority of public approval does not change truth or morality.
11. "Prayer is fitting at anytime, in any posture, in any place, under any circumstance, and in any attire" ~ @johnmacarthur
12. We live in a time where defending ones faith is becoming more and more difficult. Never forget from where your faith comes. It is a gift from God.